Love, expectance, and tolerance, whether it be learned behavior, practiced or genetic, the struggle is real! It’s not always easy to be good, do good and to walk in line with Gods word!
We are directed to try with all our hearts to love and be at peace with one another! and that includes our spouses. He (the Lord) requires of us to love unconditionally, not “If they do, then I will”. If we say we love God, then we must love one another, PERIOD!!
There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him:
1. haughtyeyes (thinks highly of ones self over others)
2. a lying tongue (not completely honest)
3. hands that shed innocent blood (murderer)
4. a heart that devises wicked plans (setting snares/planning wrong)
5. feet that make haste to run to evil (messy/ lovers of confusion)
6. a false witness who breathes out lies (under oath) who sow discord among family